Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Cricut Expression Machine!!!




















Here's a pic of my Cricut Expresson Machine!!!!  I just LOVE that it's green!!!! I had no idea so it was a nice surprise when opening it up!
Thanks to my awesome in-laws for this amazing gift!!!!!!


NOTE:  If you have a dog that sheds, THE DOG HAIR WILL STICK TO THE CRICUT CUTTING MAT!  Haha...Yeah it is already COVERED in my dog's hair....but the paper still sticks well so it hasn't really caused any problems...so far....

This is our dog, Neela!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have the big Cricut machine, mine can only cut up to 5 and a half inches! And its not as pretty as yours is either, but I still love it. I go through a lot of those mats, but I hear there is a spray you can get to make them sticky again. I also have gone through a couple of the cutting blades. I can't wait to see the stuff you make with it!

    ReplyDelete