Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coolest Scarves Ever!!!


I usually try to wait a couple of days to put up a new post, but I just have to share this with everyone...

I was on my twitter page today and saw that I had a new follower...Usually the people who friend request me are crafters, scrapbookers, photographers, or just spam haha...But this one person really caught my eye.

Looking at the thumbnail of the picture above, I had no idea what it even was...I thought maybe it was a necklace at first....Well, I'm glad that I took a closer look!  I have never seen anything like these awesome scarves!

The scarves are called: "Jersey Cord Scarves" and they are all hand-made out of recycled t-shirts!!!

You can read more about the genius who makes them (whose hometown is Buffalo btw!!!), and can purchase one here: Buffalo Gal Frills

There is also a Facebook page with more pictures of the scarves themselves: Facebook Buffalo Gal Frills

Want me to review your restaurant or product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment