Tuesday, February 2, 2010

REVIEW of the Scotch Scrapbooker's Glue with 2-way Applicator

 

Here is a  a review on the
There is a mail-in rebate to try it for FREE which expires March 1, 2010!
***Look around for it on an endcap mine was hard to find!***
     I thought this product worked great when gluing the heavy cardstocks and papers for my cards.  There was no curling or warping of the paper.  It also worked well when I was applying the small letters and the ribbons. I was simply able to trace the backs of the letters with the precision tip (so much easier than fighting with a simple gluestick) and I didn't need tape to secure the ribbon down which can look ugly.  It keeps envelops together and I have used it to secure beading to my cards as well.  It seems like this glue will last me a very long time too. 
I recommend it for any scrapbooker, 
cardmaker or crafter out there!


Want me to review your product? Contact me!


1 comment:

  1. My favorite is my Xyron. You put anything through that and it turns it into a sticker, its awesome for detailed cutouts! Also, I use a glue runner when I'm not using the Xyron. There is no liquid involved. Clean and neat!

    ReplyDelete